𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺
As part of the 𝙃𝙖𝙖𝙥𝙞’𝙞 𝙣𝙤 𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙧𝙪, we were delighted to welcome young people from the Association Hotuarea Nui to work on their personal projects, following an immersion day within the association, during which they were able to discover the professions linked to environmental protection.
On the program – 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯:
- Aquarium model illustrating a healthy and a damaged reef
- Scavenger hunt game with an environmental quizz
- Poster to protect turtles
- Drawing to raise awareness of global warming
- Model of a plastic continent in the ocean
In total, 15 young people will have the opportunity to participate in this immersion project and discover jobs related to environment protection.We’d like to thank all the participants for their achievements !
We will see them again very soon for the environmental project discovery day.