This year again, we are happy to coordinate the 2021 Science Festival in French Polynesia. A unique opportunity to introduce Science and the work of scientists to everyone, young and old.
This 30st anniversary edition on the theme “The emotion of discovery” has some wonderful activities in store for you:
- An online Virtual Science Village to discover multiple workshops and scientific experiments under the eyes of the cameras at www.fdspolynesie.org
- A Participatory Science Program to investigate “Acanthaster planci” invasion in French Polynesia
- A Photo Exhibition to celebrate 30 years of science on our beautiful islands
- A Series of Conferences in Tahiti and Moorea around the 2021 theme
- A program of Educational Workshops in schools with scientists sharing their work
Let’s celebrate science together!
More information on the dedicated website.