The last free HEI HONU training took place on 17-18 December 2020 in Moorea.
Specifically designed for educators, naturalist guides and any education members, this 2-day training focused on:
* Introducing participants to biodiversity: coral reefs and emblematic species
* Explaining regulations, laws and management plans
* Designing educational workshops on a theme selected freely by each participant
Practical workshops included workshops on:
* The aloe vera plant: daily benefits, cuttings and maintenance, creation of a pot
* The creation of everyday objects from recycles materials : tote bas, tawashi, trapilho, etc.
This project was financed by the Fonds de Développement de la Vie Associative.