Today we are celebrating Earth day. 50 years during which on April 22, our planet and the need to preserve it are honored.
With the current pandemic, this event is particular this year. Nature sends out strong signals and we have to listen to it.
Take advantage of this time at home to implement simple eco-responsible habits and contribute to the preservation of our planet:
- EAT local and seasonal food and REDUCE your food waste – you will contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions due to the transport of goods and you can support your local farmers.
- COMPOST, RETURN, RECYCLE and LIMIT your waste – you will contribute to reducing the amount of waste produced that is too often buried, burned or ends up at sea.
- CONSUME less energy by changing your light bulbs for low consumption, favor green energies and limit your use of air conditioning and heating devices – you will contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gases due to electricity production.
- GET AROUND with less polluting means: walking, cycling, using public transportation – your health will only be improved!
- GROW your own vegetable garden and USE natural fertilizers – you will contribute to the creation of greenery, an air filter, a water purifier.