When the world takes a break, nature takes over:
- In Brazil, hawksbill turtles, a critically endangered species, nest on deserted beaches
- In India, thousands of olive ridley turtles lay their eggs on a beach usually very crowded and polluted
- In Chile, a puma is observed wandering in the streets of the capital city
- In Spain, wild boars roam the streets of Barcelona
- In Japan, hinds walk in the subway corridors
These extremely rare facts provide us with answers to the consequences of human activities on wild life.
Let’s take the time to question our daily impact on our planet and let’s try together to do better.
In the meantime, take care!