As every year, the organization, founding member of the Network World celebrates The World Oceans Day Ocean and participates to many events for the environment of the French Polynesia. For this 2013 edition, te mana o te moana organizes or participates in:
– Organizes in partnership with Eco-College Paopao a waste collect at the College Paopao and around on June 6
– Informs cruise ship passengers aboard the Paul Gauguin,
– Participates in the awareness of teenagers aboard the Tahiti-Moorea ferry;
– Educates the public at the Golf of Temae, Moorea;
– Organizes the awards for 2 educational competitions organized during this school year : the contest “Tohora, humpback whales, who are you?” on the protection of cetaceans and the contest “protection of Moorea Lagoon” on the coral reefs conservation.
– Participates with the “Brigade Verte”, to an evening screening of “Planet Ocean Yann Arthus Bertrand.
– Organizes a collect of algaes at the Tiahamanu beach, Moorea,